Dermatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. Checking your pet’s skin routinely is important.
Pet SKIN Care TREATMENT
A veterinary dermatologist has a very high level of expertise in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of ailments that affect the skin, hair or coat, ears, nails, or mouth problem your pet may be experiencing.
Typical problems in dogs and cats include:
- Acute and chronic ear infections
- Tumors and masses
- Autoimmune skin diseases, cancer, cysts, and tumors
- Chronic bacterial and fungal skin diseases,
- Drug reactions of the skin
- Environmental allergies and food allergies
- Hair loss disorders
- Parasitic skin diseases
- And more.